Increasing heart beat when exercising. History of chronic hepatitis C. Ideas?

I am 49 years old , female. The last month I have had rapid heart beats, lack of appetite , very tired (even after a long nights sleep), body aches all over. I have been dx with chronic Hep C , but all bloodwork in July 2012 has come back undetected for viral load . My calcium is now at 10.4 after going back and forth within weeks from 11.0 to 9.9 to now 10.4. Parathyroidism has been ruled out. I have been referred to a Endocrologist, which I have an appt in Aug. Today I have been having a needle /pin like feeling in my upper chest area. I am 5 6 going from 105 to now 102lbs. I eat because I know I need to but am not actually hungry. I also have a bad colon with history of benign polyps so far, last colonoscopy in 8-2011 had two small sessile polyps, one was precancerous. Both removed and next colonoscopy not to be done until 2014. I also went from being in great shape when I was 18 to only sitting at jobs for over 30 years and not exercising regularly. Now that I am trying to exercise, my heart goes nuts .... soooo needless to say... I am trying to take babysteps to exercise even though I do not know what is going on. Thank you for any ideas you may come up with.
Asked On : Sun, 5 Aug 2012