Increasing eye power, formation of bad layer in eye causing hindrance in laser treatment. Suggestive treatment?

Hi i am kishore reddy, 23 years old, i am suffering the eyesight problem since 10years. right now my eyesight no is right-eye -3.25 1.40cyl and left eye -3.00 1.00 cyl. and one more major problem is one bad layer is forming in my right eye and it is increasing also. due to this problem my right eye is not fit for laser treatment(one of doctor told me this suggestion) i am not interested to wear contact lenses and specs, can you please give me an advise how to reduce the eyesight or what is the treatment i need to follow thanks in advance..
Asked On : Sat, 20 Oct 2012