Increasing Hsabg Quantitive even after taking Ziffex, advised Hebsera. Any side effects ?

Hi My Name is AAAAA 50 years Old Hsabg Quantitive was about 1.446,000 unit , i took Ziffex for three years , then i check the quantitive again and it came up to 2,432,140 IU/ml , HBs Antibody by CMIA Negative 0.05 mIU/ml , HBs Antigen by Cmia Positive, HBe Antigen (r DNA )by CMIA Positive , HBe Antibody (r DNA) by CMIA Negative MY DOCTOR ADVISE TO USE HEBSERA FOR ONE YEAR , THEN WE WILL SEE . Please Advice Regarding that medicin side effects , and if there is another medicin is better for my case . Thank you in advance AAAAAAAA
Asked On : Sat, 9 Mar 2013