Increased weight, thyroid readings are 11.36x10 3 /pl. What does these reading mean? Whom should i consult?

Hello doctor, I am 43 years old female ,5 ft in height with 65 kg wt...which has substantially increased in last 9-11 months.There s lot of flab accumulated around stomach and overall weight gain .I have tried to loose weight with walks and diet which is not helping .Recently ,I got myself tested for thyroid ..which is normal, however there is a mild alret raised on Mild Leucocytosis in the report. Readings are 11.36x10 3 /pl. i have history of roscea and posarsis..and my father had leukemia ..I would like to know what does these reading mean and who should i consult first .. dermatologist or physician?
Asked On : Mon, 18 Mar 2013