Increased weight, headache. Done thyroid and diabetes tests. Any thoughts?

in 2008 after i left an abusive situation i was a size 4-6 and weighed a crazy 130-135.. have been this for many years.. i started dating my husband now and we joked that i couldnt eat without my stomach getting freakishly big looking like i was 8 months pregnant.. i litterally would take just a bite of food and it would start growing before our eyes.. then it started severe stomach cramps and cold sweats.. i would try to go to the bathroom but because i couldnt eat much not much would come out.. no hard stools .. i went to the doc he said i had IBS and did nothing.. in 4 months i went from 135 to 178.. it was so fast i accused my husband of washing clothes wrong. now im almost 200lbs. and have these attacks regularly tired all the time muscle aches and headache galore im only 37 but i feel like i aged 10 years.. ive tried cutting out all dairy ive tried gluten free but the attacks come when they come i never know.. i cant eat a regular size meal i feel full very fast.. the dr. doesnt think anything is wrong and has done tests for thyroid diabetes .. any thoughts
Asked On : Sat, 18 Aug 2012