Increased weight after a heart attack. High BP, stressed. Help?

Hi, i need to ask about my father,he meet with an heart attack in the yr of 2003 after that every thing was normal but in last one yr my father s wait has been increased by 20-30 kg. Earlier wait was around 60 & now it is around 80 kg.His BP has been Increased twice in last one which was never happen in few yrs.yesterday(7-jun-12), again the BP was high & he has been to hospital for 5 to 6 hrs,different Test has been done.what are the test we donot have any idea.while talking he feel stress .Can u pl Help me for this.His BP has been high twice in last one yr.
Asked On : Mon, 11 Jun 2012