Increased vit d level, iron level, on treatment for thyroid. Feeling tired, have body aches. Reasons ?

Have a vitamin d level of 8.6, iron level of 8, b12 level of 198 and TSH of 1.94. Levels taken 2 days ago. I am very overweight, had gastric bypass 7 yrs ago, lost 200 lbs but in past 6 months have gained back about 60 lbs. Am being treated for hypothyroid and on synthroid . am also hypoglycemic, sugar dropping as low as 27 at times. what does this all mean? have an endocrinoligist and family doc. In addtion am bipolar and on several different meds for that, lithium being the main med. been exhausted and achy almost all the time. looking for some advice...
Asked On : Wed, 13 Feb 2013