Increased vaginal discharge, delayed periods. Trying to conceive. Do I have PCOS or blocked fallopian tubes?

Been trying to conceive second child for 9 months. I missed my period this month. Was due 9th January. Very tired and an increased vaginal discharge . My skin is really bad as well. Did a pregnancy test last week which was negative. Doctor sent me for scan in October that showed something on my left ovary , but sent me away for now. Worrying if I m even ovualting as periods are so irregular. Concerned I may have something really wrong like blocked fallopian tubes or PCOS .
Asked On : Wed, 30 Jan 2013