Increased urination, irritation. Tests normal. How to get cured?

Since last 7days,all of a sudden the frequncy of urination in night increased to7/8 times i.e after every one hour.On consulatation with the Dr.he advised sonography to ascertain prostate position and other related urinary infection.The examination shown negative results.Also the urea level was shown as 21 in other test.The sugar level is also 90 in fasting ruling out the sugar as causeThe Dr. prescribed Uriliser dosage 3 times a day with water alongwith a tablet of Levoflox one tablet a day for 5 a days.But, the frequency has not reduced.Rather a bit of irritaion and the feeling of urge for urination has developed followed bysuffocation and an element of nagativity.Please advise me and oblige.
Asked On : Wed, 20 Mar 2013