Increased uric acid levels, lowered after taking Zyloric. Further remedies?

Actually I am having revital tablets for last two years regularly. Suddenly for last six months I am suffering from my toe pain. On consultation of my doctor, I have checked my uric acid level which comes to 7.3. I want to know whether this increase is due to intake of revital tablets almost regularly for last two years or not. Now after taking Zyloric 100 mg tab twice for last two months my pain decreased upto 95%. Please reply and suggest furter remedial actions to control my uric acid. my mail id is YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Thu, 9 Aug 2012