Increased thick white discharge, no burn, no itching, no periods

Lately i have been having more discharge than usual. it s thick and white, it doesn t really have an odour to it, unless youre close to it. it s not unusual for me to have dishcharge but it s been happening more than usual. it doesnt itch burn or hurt at all. sometimes it feels like im getting my period but i go to the bathroom and it s just discharge. i don t know if this is normal
Asked On : Fri, 30 Mar 2012

This most probably seems to be normal as it does not itch or burn and is odorless. You should not worry about this. It may be due to hormonal changes.

Drink plenty of water, you should be fine soon.