Increased sweating and BP, left leg not functioning. History of heart surgery and gastric. Was this heart attack?

my father aged 70 yrs did suffer from health problem just few days back. His past health history: 1.Had open heart surgery in year 2002. 2.Often he suffers from gastric problems.3. medications he uses daily:atorva 10 mg,repace 50 mg, cardivas 3.125mg, ecosprin 150mg. These were the symptoms he suffered from: 1. Increased sweating 2. increased blood pressure 3. left leg was not functioning properly. so he laid on the bed for sometime then after for around 2-5 minutes he was normal.But we took him to the nearest hospital where he was tested with ECG which was normal. But his Blood Pressure had increased to 180 systolic pressure.The Doctors did not point out any major problem only they gave medication:PAN 40 for the doctor has advised him to continue with PAN 40 TABLET daily in morning empty stomach . Sir I do not know the real cause for this type of situation so please suggest?Was this any type of heart attack or any gastric issues?
Asked On : Fri, 14 Dec 2012