Increased size of chalazion after taking Exocin and Eyefem. Continue medication?

HI i have chalzia on my right eye upper lid and lower lid , It has been there from last 3 to 4 months I consulted a doctor he gives me Exocin drops , vibramycin 100 mg capsule , and eyefem ointment . aftre using these medicine my upper lid chalzia got infetcted and became a bit bigger after 3 days of medicine , should i continue to take the prescription or shall i leave ? please can anyone can tell me hat how can i remove my chalzia . i dont want surgery because i am scared of it . help me out please it really look weird :( Regards Aalityaan
Asked On : Fri, 9 Nov 2012