Increased serum creatinine after lung tumor removal, taken Heberin, had chest catheter, using breathing machine. What can you tell me?

This is reference to my husband who had a creatinine level of 4 when he went into the hospital for lung cancer tumor to be removed. It was a success. No treatment necessary. But the strain of it all increased his serum creatinine to 7 and caused the doctors to put him on dialysis . He has one kidney which is in renal failure . He has started dialysis and has nothing but trouble since. He was given a blood thinner heberin which he developed an allergy towards, which attached his blood platlets. He was then put on aber.... another thinner which took its place. He then got a terrible rash from it and it also had to be discontinued. They put in a chest caterer and a fischler in his arm three weeks ago. He started to get low blood pressure so they gave him blood to boost up his platelets and pressure. Now they took out his chest caterer thinking that he might have a fungus from his rash skins, which has put a terrible strain on his breathing and he now has a machine helping him to breathe. What can you tell me that would help him now.
Asked On : Sat, 24 Mar 2012