Increased sensitivity to lights, loud sounds, dizziness that aggravates on bending, episode of tunnel vision. Help?

I have some sensitivity to light, loud sounds, and I have been feeling dizzy for about a month now. The dizzyness started around Christmas and I first noticed it when I was waking up getting out of bed. Now I feel it when I bend over, or tilt my head down. Today I experienced a small dose of tunnel vision . I have passed out 1 time before in my life (not related to these symptoms) so I now recognize the feeling of the tunnel vision. I experienced it today but it was very minor and passed within a few secs.
Asked On : Fri, 1 Feb 2013