Increased sensitivity in soles with intense pain and burning. History of surgery in both legs. Suggestions?

Hi sorry my English is not that good. I have problem in my feet my sole very sensitive, and pain , burning like million ants eathing up even I can t ex-plain what I feel no let me sleep. I have no Diabetis .This is a very bed things make me very nervous I mouving my legs constantly if I seat hing or lie down and lots of pain. There was check some neurv condaction no fiind toomuch problem with that. Long time ego I have Surgery in my both legs veins was taking auth. If you can telme something I prtiathing .Magdalena.
Asked On : Wed, 20 Feb 2013