Increased pulse rate, muscle fatigue, breathing difficulty during exercising. Cure for symptoms?

Doctor - I am 65 years old and though in generally good health and physical condition, my heartrate has changed in the past six months from a typical 72 or less beats per minute to 90 or more beats per minute. Over the past few years, I have also experienced more muscle fatigue and difficulty maintaining easy breathing in exercise such as climbing. Everything has tested normal, but I feel uneasy about these symptoms.
Asked On : Tue, 12 Feb 2013