Increased pulse rate, low basal body temperature, tired, giddiness, breathlessness. What's going on ?

Hi, I have a normal blood pressure rate most of the time but a pulse rate of 41 a lot of the time. I have low basal body temperature much of the time, e.g 34.9. My doctor has referred me for investigation as he says he can detect a heart murmur . I went to the doctor in the first place because I was feeling exhausted a lot of the time, feeling faint and giddy, breathless at times and occasional slight pains in my chest (although mostly on my right hand side). I also experience extreme cold in my feet a lot and sometimes so much so in my fingers that the tips of my little fingers feel numb and do not hurt if I bite them. I also sometimes experience pins and needles in my hands now with no known cause. I have had quite a busy and stressful year but no more so than normal (have had quite a few stressful years but don t tend to be bothered by it) but I am a normal, healthy and very active 34 year old woman - I go to exercise classes/swimming/gym about 4 times per week and walk a great deal at the weekends and don t tend to experience more of my symptoms during exercise. I have never really suffered much with illnesses and am a very rare visitor to the doctors. Can you help with me with suggestions of what might be going on and anything I could do that might help? Many thanks.
Asked On : Wed, 13 Feb 2013