Increased pressure and pain in the head. Have pseudo tumor in the cerebrum. Diamox medication is making tired. Any natural remedy?

I have pseudotumor cerebri I am 27 years old 5ft 3in and 185 lbs I have lost a total of 65 lbs over the course of 2 years. I am currently on Diamox 2000 mg per day. my dosage was just increased today due to increased pressure and pain. I am not at 3000 mg per day 1000 mg 3x daily. The Diamox makes me extremely weak and tired. I am looking for a possible natural remedies for PTC or IIH Something that I could easily do or take at home other than the weight loss and change of eating habits that I have already done.
Asked On : Fri, 22 Mar 2013