Increased liver enzymes. Gallbladder removed in the past. History of endometriosis and thyroid cancer

I ve had increased liver enzymes for a couple of years now. I had my gallbladder out 2 years ago...I have an extensive history of endometriosis and after my second IVF child was born, I had a hysterectomy at 34. The endometrial tissue was in my abdomen and caused my appendix to be necrotic, I also had thyroid cancer at 34 ( just a quick hx). I m trying to figure out if my liver enzymes could be elevated due to possible endometrial tissue attaching itself to it. I continue to make hemorrhagic cysts ( currently have one on my left ovary). Yes, I still have both ovaries and I had a supra cervical hysterectomy. My doc has ordered an ultrasound of my liver to check for a fatty liver. I exercise everyday and eat pretty well. I m 5 ft 104 I m not overweight. Given this info, do you have any suggestions r insight? I m an RN and I just want to be on top of this because my endometriosis went undiagnosed for over 10 years. I m 42.
Asked On : Mon, 25 Feb 2013