Increased lethargy, excessive interest in watching porn and masturbating. How can I get rid of this?

GOOD AFTERNOON SIR ! I AM A DENTIST WORKING IN A GOVT HOSPITAL. I FINISHED MY MDS IN 2005. SINCE THEN I BECAME SO LAZY AND IDLE ,REALLY NOT INTERESTING FOR DOING ANY CONSTRUCTIVE WORK LIFE READING, EXERCISING OR ATTENDING SEMINARS..I USUALLY PASS MY TIME(AFTER COMING FROM HOSPITAL) BY WATCHING TV OR PORN MOVIES AND REGULARLY MASTUBATING. I AM NOT AT ALL HAPPY WITH MY LIFE STYLE AND TRYING TO CHANGE MY HABIT DAILY BUT UNABLE TO FOLLOW ..YESTERDAY I CONSULTED WITH A PSYCHIATRIST ,HE PRESCRIBED ESCITALOPRAM TABLET...SIR WOULD YOU GUIDE ME PROPERLY HOW TO GET RID OF THIS BAD HABIT AND HOW TO ENJOY STUDYING MY PROFESSIONAL JOURNALS AND SEMINARS..I TRIED MEDITATION 100 TIMES BUT COULD NOT CONTINUE AFTER HARDLY 10 DAY..AND FEELING FRUSTRATION
Asked On : Fri, 11 Jan 2013