Increased joint pain in knees and hips. Looking for diagnosis

I am a 27 yr old caucasian female, 5 4, 157lbs. Overall very healthy. I have had increased joint pain x 2-3wks, worse at night. Wrist especially, but also bilateral knees and hips. I am looking for a diagnosis but also understanding bw would play a key role. Medical hx: (2) recent L distal fibula fx s, gestational DM, pre eclampsia Surgical hx: 2 cesareans, benign tumor excised from R breast Med list: OTC dietary supplements, tylenol or IBP prn Allergies PCN (unknown reaction as a child)
Asked On : Tue, 5 Jun 2012