Increased heartbeat, tingling face after injecting meth. Is it permanent?

hi I injected a fair amount of meth two weeks ago. during it my heart was racing etc. two days later my fave started to tingle and has gradually worsened. it is just the right side from the jaw bone to the eye. it feels like dentist anesthetic wearing off. it isn t constant and tends to get worse at nite it is a lot better when I wake up. the face function is fine just numbness and tingling . was wondering what causes it and if it is permanent - given ur is now 2 weeks. is there anything I should be doing? thank you
Asked On : Mon, 10 Dec 2012