Increased heartbeat, tingling arm, gas, constipation. Reason?

Hello, I am a 31 year old male. Last night i all of the sudden had a very fast heart beat and tingling in my left arm . I went to the ER where they ran blood work and an EKG . They told me i had no signs of a heart attack and all of my results were fine. I noticed i have had a ton of gas today and i also have been constipated the last few days. Would this have anything to do with my heart rate . They also said panic attacks could be the cause. I am not a nervous person or am i stressed out. I did get very panicked though when it started to happen.
Asked On : Sun, 24 Feb 2013