The condition you have mentioned could be due to many reasons, a few important are mentioned following:
1. Heart Problem- which has been ruled out in your case.
2. Acid Peptic Disease- In which patient feels uneasiness in chest region with palpitations and many symptoms similar to Heart Problem. In addition to it there is bloated abdomen, sour eructations, burning in chest etc.
Attacks- which generally happens as a result of excessive anxiety, emotional turmoil or work stress
Both these problems a resembling clinical picture and make the patient anxious of Health Status.
You can follow the following suggestions:
1. Start an exercise schedule.
2. Start your day with a couple of glass of lukewarm water.
3. Add salads and fruits to your diet.
4. Avoid much of liquor or taking liquor empty stomach or without snacks.
5. Avoid sugar rich, fried and fat rich diet.
6. Do not take tea/coffee without snacks, have a few sips of water before having such beverages.
7. Get your Liver
Function Test done, in case its normal than no worries.
Probably you had these problems on account of your sedentary life style so follow the above mentioned suggestions to make your life style better.
wish you a speedy recovery to health