Increased heartbeat rate, nervousness, hypertension. Taken Prolomet. No relief. Treatment?

hi mano 50yrs old... i went through a heart bipass surgery 4yrs ok for four yrs no cholestral and blood presssure levels are under control and am good.. but now my heart beat rate s 90 ..its not stable.. its increasing..i having nervousness and hypertension with doctor gave me prolomet xl 50 instead of prolomet xl 25 to decrease my heart beat to normal level..but it doesnt work ...what should i do.. any one help me plz
Asked On : Thu, 5 Jul 2012