Increased heartbeat, panic disorder, overweight, cholesterol 160

My heartbeat will suddenly raise for sometimes no reason and after exercise which is not unusual. Last night I woke up with a racing heartbeat at 3:30 am out of a dead sleep. I have panic disorder , I see a psychiatrist , I m just not convinced it is not my heart. ( hence the psychiatrist) I am 41, good blood pressure, I take Lipitor and cholesterol is about 160. I m a bit overweight but this is an all of a sudden thing. I checked my blood sugar, it is good too? It is literally making me crazy! Could all of this be panic attacks. I also went to ER 2 weeks ago with a 140 pulse. Okay EKG, enzymes good.. Feeling like its just me!!!
Asked On : Sun, 1 Apr 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  33 Awaiting Answer