Increased heartbeat, floppy feeling in chest, no pain. Family history of congestive heart failure

I will be going about my day and then my heart feels like it is beating extremely fast. Almost kind of floppy feeling in my chest . It has no pain associated with it, but it does raise concern since my mother passed away at 56 from congestive heart failure and my father has congestive heart failure and he already has had a quadruple heart bypass before he was 50. I am 28 right now, turn 29 next week. I am overweight , so I was wondering if that may also cause this problem.
Asked On : Sun, 3 Mar 2013