Increased heartbeat, difficulty breathing, lightheadedness after taking testosterone boosters. What is it?

Hello. I have a problem that started in September. I have been healthy my whole life with no problems whatsoever. I am 34 years old. In june of 2012 I started working out alot and taking P^ extreme testosterone boosters. In septmeber I started having lightheadedness , shortness of breath, my legs started shaking and became cold, my heart was racing, and I felt like passing out. I discontinued the pills thinking it was that but the symptoms still persisited from time to time. I felt like I was going to die. A month later I tried working out again but the symptoms hit me hard in the gym. I have been to numerous doctors who dismiss it as anxiety attack but I dont suffer from that. Only thing I can remeber whne working out is my loweer spine or back would pinch alot when lifting overhead. I dont know if its heavy metal toxicity , or nerve damage or what but its something.
Asked On : Wed, 20 Mar 2013