Increased heart rate while exercising, faints afterwards, energy less. Reasons ?

Hi, I have a 14 year old daughter who gets a heart rate 200 when exercising She is a competitive swimmer and feels very sick and often faints afterwards( was recorded). She is very tired afterwards and has no energy .&has too sleep. More to d store? After gala fainted and was out for hours. Doc at gala tried to bring her round, no good, arrived in hospital by ambulance and she had a seizure on arrival. Continued for hours. Thought she had bleed too brain. No answer to date but she is still fainting and has been seen by two hospitals , one which was private and I paid for everything , i need help.
Asked On : Fri, 8 Mar 2013