Increased heart rate, shakiness and cold feet and hands. Low erythrocytes and high lymphocytes in the blood test

hi, i have noticed a heart rate increase and shakiness after eating -even a small meal- as well as cold feet and hands and headache. I am a vegetarian and just had a blood test done which shows my erythrocites are bellow the minimum, and my lymphocites are above the max. My lymphatic nodes are quite swollen and my throat is non-stop very sore. Mono has been discarded but i had pneumonia one month back. why could this be? thank you for your help!
Asked On : Thu, 7 Mar 2013