Increased heart rate, get shaky, sweat suddenly. Is it normal for young person ?

I'm a young teen and sometimes in the last 4 months I get really shaky and my heart rate increases alot which makes me sweat and it makes me feel off edge and panicy it always makes me feel like I'm missing apart of my self this happens really badly after I exercise sometimes in class sometimes at home is this just normal for a young person ? Because where hyper and growing and full if energy ? I get a little dizzy and breath fast to one day in gym I could barely leave the locker room and basically stumbled out like a drunk man they said they think it was athsma but it didn't feel like and hasn't felt like it lately
Asked On : Tue, 8 Oct 2013
Sep 2013
Thanks for the query to H.C.M. Forum.
May be due to ,
1 Anxiety as you are complaining that this happens after or during exercise , so reason may be exercise tension and anxiety.
2 Over exertion may be the next reason
3 Least possibility may be due to asthma . Diagnosis can be confirmed by Pco2 & po2 & pulmonary function test.
In my opinion get in blood for hemoglobin level , if it comes
Good luck. Dr. HET