Increased heart rate, feels sick, used a metabolism booster pill. How to lower heart rate ?

Hi Doctor. My sister just took a metabolism booster pill and now she feels sick and feels as though her heart is beating uncontrollably. She has always had a naturally fast heart rate , I m guessing genetically. My question is what can we do to lower her heart rate quicker. Would you recommend not eating and sleeping? Drinking water or not drinking water as I have heard drinking water boosts the metabolism?
Asked On : Thu, 27 Sep 2012