Increased heart rate, dizziness after stopping Inderal. How long will this last?

Hi, I m a 25 yr old female, I was prescribed inderal for migranes by my neurologist , after going up to 20 mg the side effects started to get bad so he lowered it back to 10mg. Where I have been on it for a few months. Since then I have been taking nortriptyline for the headaches and it seems to be helping. I decided it was time to get off of the inderal as it was not helping, and my neuro agreed. He said to just stop taking it because it is such a small dose. Today has been my first day completely off of it and I feel terrible. My heart rate has increased, i feel dizzy/light headed and just plain dont feel well. My dr said that he didnt think that I would experience any withdrawl from such a small dose, but I dont know what else would cause this. How long does inderal withdrawl last? and is it common for someone to experience withdrawl from such a small dose?
Asked On : Sat, 6 Oct 2012