Increased heart rate after exercise, slight tightness chest. Is continued work out dangerous ?

21 year old female. 206lbs. No consistant exercise for 1.5 years. Had a baby 1 year ago just getting back into exercise. The last 2 days at the gym were my first days starting working out. within 5 minutes of working out my heart rate is already up to 160bpm. It then increases to 190-200 bpm but i do not feel like i am intensly working out, normal breathing i am sweating but still feel i could push myself much harder but dont because my heart rate is already so high. If i try to bring myself back down to my target heart range of 130-169 i feel like im barley working out, more like walking or maybe brisk walking. so i maintain my workout between 190-200bpm for two 45 minute stretches with 15 minute cool down inbetween. My workouts have been on an eliptical machine. I know they are not the most accurate heart monitor but my partner next to me had a heart rate of 140 working out and was more exhuasted than me so we switched machines and it showed mine was still consistantly up at 190-200bpm. I feel great after my workout, not really sore or anything but there is a little tightness in my chest . 1 hour after my workout my heart rate is still at 115bpm taken by hand . My resting heart rate is 90bpm. Is continuing to work out at 190-200bpm dangorous? Is this normal heart rate since i havent been working out in so long? I really dont want to have to work out at 139-169 because it just feels like im not doing anything but i dont want to hurt my heart either.
Asked On : Wed, 13 Feb 2013