Increased heart rate. Polar heart monitor showing low heart rate. What could be wrong?

Hi doctor I am 40, female, 1.68m, weighing a lot more than i used to 80kg. I have noticed my heartbeat is a bit faster than normal all day, when i go to sleep i can feel it. I have Polar heart monitor and my normal rate is 57 when i am in bed but now is around 66 and 72!!! I have been to the doctor here and i was given a heartbeat monitor overnight but unfortunatelly the problem had stopped at the time so it was around 57. Now it is all the time faster!!! I wonder what is wrong with me. Thanks for your help.
Asked On : Mon, 10 Dec 2012