Increased heart rate. Cured after taking medicine. Started feeling pulse in neck, chest and tummy. What could be this?

hi hope you can help me, my heart has been racing for a long time now but i have been to see my doctor and i got put on film-coated tablets, i v been on them for a week now i felt like there was working but now i m staring to feel somthing els, i dont feel like my heart is going fast any more,i just feel like i have 2 different beats......i feel the pulse in my neck and at the top of my tummy and i feel the pulse in my chest all at the same time, its like a BIG beat but at a different if i had 2 hearts,what is that? thanks :-)
Asked On : Wed, 27 Jun 2012