Increased heart beat while sleeping, shivering, ECG normal, inderal for high BP

my age-25,height-5.75,weight-88kg...from one year when i try to sleep in the night time i feel the increased heart beat and little shake of fear in my body,i cant control myself to sleep,so i went to the doctor for check up,she did ecg and grbs test and said my heart is normal and iam alright,then she checked my pressure it was about she gave a tablet called inderal for blood pressure .Also previously i didnt had any problems in my body but nowadays why this happening pls doctor help me out to know is there any problem in my brain?...pls tell me the correct medication for me.
Asked On : Sat, 25 Feb 2012