Increased heart beat rate, not on any medication. Alternative treatment?

I am 22 Years of Age, Male, I had done 3 Ecg s 2 Shows Rapid Heart Beat With 130 BPM And One is Taken When I was Playing Badminton and my Heart Rate went to 150 BPM, I went to the ER And Get Check Doctor Wrote SINUS TACHYCARDIA WITH NO CAUSE FOUND But Showing Rapid Heart Beat Only, The Last One I had did in September 2012, Shows Normal ECG, With Normal Heart Beat 86 BPM, I am very thin, 47 KG Of Weight Only, But I can see my heart on the chest wall , beating and thumping, and I feel rapid heart beat many times, I have also the problem of Anxiety/Panic Attack, I am from Karachi Pakistan, Doctors Prescribed me Inderal 10 MG Beta Blocker for 2,3 Times A Day, But i Didn t Took it, Because I am too young to have a Medication for it and Once I took them I have to take it the Whole Life, How Can I Solve My Problem? And I want to be a Policeman, That s Why I need urgent help to get out of this Rapid Heart Rate Problem, Doctors Said to me, I am young, I don t have any problem, But i feel it everytime, Think About my Condition Every time, Please Give Me A Suitable Advice, Thanks
Asked On : Sat, 27 Oct 2012