Increased heart beat rate, can't eat sugar, carbohydrates. Due to heart problem or anxiety?

Just reading the forums on rapid heartbeats. A bit confused on what or where to start. I feel anxious inside my heart and it beats fast, like 120 beats per minute. Try to rest, sleep takes it away but w Once I get going again, going to work, eating its Way up there. I can t eat sugar or carbs they make it worse, just trying to figure out if its physical heart issue or anxiety , overwhelming ? Thanks for any help.
Asked On : Sat, 20 Oct 2012