Increased heart beat after running, heart has bulked up. Should I wait to fall asleep?

Hi, I ran 6 miles today and I m sure I overworked my heart . My heart has bulked up a little and I can feel it sort of pushing through my ribs in one place. I normally start the year off with 2 mile runs with days off inbetween, but I kicked off this season last week with two 4 mile runs back-to-back. I then took 3 days off and ran 3 miles. I took a couple more days off before running today. I m wondering if the heart will continue to bulken and also if this poses a significant risk to me if I fall asleep. I won t work it hard for several days now and I sit at a desk all day. Should I wait to fall asleep or what should I do? thanks, Travis
Asked On : Tue, 3 Apr 2012