Increased heart beat. Had chronic constipation, done spinal tap, had headache

Hi I m a 45 year old woman with chronic constipation all of a sudden I had to go in the hospital for high fevers after my high fevers they tested me for different no no all my test came back negative let the final test to take it on me with a final to pass a spinal tap nearly wiped me out I had really bad headaches several days have to go back to the hospital in Cape let s have that s a plus has I seem to get better after a few few days since that time I have been going to the bathroom with no assistance of laxative or any sort of heel softeners all of a sudden I have no constipation but the tradeoff was the noun when I go to the bathroom and have a beer YUM my heart races about 5 to 10 minutes after I gone look at this possibly be
Asked On : Sun, 23 Dec 2012