Increased frequency and urgency of urination, no burning, not UTI. What could this be?

Hi, I am a 22 year old woman. For the last week or so, I have noticed an increased frequency and urgency of urination . I have not changed my diet and I am not drinking more fluids than usual. It is so persistent that I am going about once every hour and many times, I don t urinate that much. There is no stinging or burning, and I have been taking cranberry pills and I took the AZO UTI medicine and neither of them have helped at all. I ve had many UTI s in the past and can easily recognize them but I don t think this is a UTI. Please help!
Asked On : Thu, 16 Aug 2012