Increased dose of Paxil. Dizziness, no interest in sex, weight gain. How to wean off?

Hi, i have been taking Paxil for about 15 years. I am currently taking 40mg, I began with 20 mg but have progressed to 40mg for the past 5 months. I would really like to switch to something else with less side effects,namely: Zaps, dizziness ,no interest in sex, and weight gain . I have atteped to get off the paxil 3 times, weaning off but it was horrible. I know I need something to help with my depression but so afraid to try something new until I have done some research. Any advice on where to begin will be greatly appreciated. nomorezaps please
Asked On : Thu, 21 Mar 2013