Increased curvature in lower spine, disk bulge seen, degenerative disk disease with tear . What does MRI report mean?

my MRI said I have increased curvature in the lower lumbar spine w/increased axial loading on L4-5 facet joints w/degenerative changes. Mild braod-based disk bulge is seen at L4-5 w/compromise of bilateral descending L5 nerve roots. Degenerative disk disease w/posterocentral subannular tear is seen possible compromise of the descending S1 nerve roots. Facet joint effusion is seen on the left side at L4-5 level. What does this mean in layman s terms?
Asked On : Sun, 15 Apr 2012