Increased body temperature, nausea after eating frozen yogurt. Took ibuprofen. What is the reason?

I ve just recently treated myself to a bowl of frozen yogurt and as I arrived home I noticed I was very tired. As I prepared to lie down I realized that my head and ears began to feel as though they were increasing in temperature. After 10 minutes or so I started to feel slightly nauseous and moved to a sitting position. After another 10 minutes, I took a single Ibuprofen tablet and have been browsing the web and taking small drinks of water for the past 20 minutes while looking through the internet for solutions. I d like to mention that I ve had a low-grade fever around 99.3-99.6 for the entire time.
Asked On : Fri, 25 Jan 2013