Increased abdominal size after meal. Taken practin, decadn, liv 52. Reason for weight gain and lose?

HI Doctor After taking meal or drinking water my stomach / abdomen size increases very much...kind of swelling , whereas I am a lean and thin guy. My other body parts are unaffected and stomach becomes like a pregnant woman. To become fatty (for weight gain ) bcaz of mu lean and thin structure I took practin, decadn, liv 52 and becasule capsules for almost or more than 6 months in 1997 or in 1998. I gained weight and loose it after stopping the above mentioned dosage. What is the reason for this? What is the treatment for this? Is it a side effect of the above mentioned medicines.
Asked On : Wed, 22 Aug 2012