Increased Topomax dosage, hearing loss, ear tingling. Could the two be related?

I have recently been increased from 400mg to 500 mg topomax. I have experienced an increase in hearing loss and a slight tingling in both ears. Could the two be related? I ve also had trouble remember simple words, in about 5 instances in the past week, even though I can visualize the thing I m trying to name - license plate, toothbrush, etc. Topomax is the only medication that has changed. Also on venlafaxine 150mg er; diovan hct 160/12.5; loratadine 10 mg; trazodone 100 mg (2 @ bedtime); metformin 500 mg. All are 1 /day unless otherwise noted.
Asked On : Mon, 24 Sep 2012