Increased LDL level. Ultrasound shows hepatomegaly. Abdominal pain, fatigue, dizziness. What should I do?

My sgpt is 84, sgot is 64, alkaline phosphatase is 127 and mild increase in ldl level. I m drinking alcohol since 2 years every alternate day,about 300 ml(average). Ultrasound shows Hepatomegaly. (Upper details are of 15 dayz before) I feel pain nd discomfort in upper area of abdomen. Fatique and dizziness is also present. I m taking 10 ml of sorbiline before lunch and dinner(4m 2 days) and Liv DS and Himalaya purim BD(4m 1 month) Wat else should i do. I m still drinking on weekends.
Asked On : Thu, 20 Dec 2012