Increased BP, feeling of people laughing at my face due to protruding lips, prescribed nexito. Cause?

I am 57 years old and I am a BP patient. From past few days i feel people laugh at my face. I feel that my lips are protruding out,but when I ask my wife and children they say your face s normal. I feel scared to face people as they laugh at me. Blood pressure is also increased. I had consulted a psychiatrist , he has prescribed nexito 20 mg,. Can you please give me a detailed explanation about the problem I am facing and is it fine to take this medicine?
Asked On : Mon, 6 Aug 2012