Increase sperm count and motility

please tell me how to increase my sperm count and increase in rapid progressive sperm and increase in normal forms
Asked On : Mon, 12 Mar 2012
Hi welcome to H.C.M.Forum, there are so many formalities to be completed before prescribing drugs to improve sperm quality. you should get your Hb, V.D.R.L, to be tested besides other tests and decide what drugs are to be used under the guidance of a gynaecologist. besides you use high proteine ,high fat diet, green leafy vegetables, fruits, and juices as adjuvants to drugs. thank you.